1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the #WowCharge” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
4. This offer is divided into three parts, basis recharge amount.
5. The Voucher amount of Rs.15 (Rupees Fifteen) shall be provided for every successful prepaid recharge transaction between Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) and Rs.199 (Rupees One Hundred Ninety Nine). Any successful transaction below Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) will not be eligible for the cashback offer. Transaction done through Payment gateway (Credit card, debit card and net banking) will not qualify for the aforementioned offer.
6. The Voucher amount of Rs.30 (Rupees Thirty) shall be provided for every successful prepaid recharge transaction between Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and Rs.299 (Rupees Two Hundred Ninety Nine). Any successful transaction below Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and above Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) would fall under point no.5 of the T&C. Transaction done through Payment gateway (Credit card, debit card and net banking) will not qualify for the aforementioned offer.
7. The Voucher amount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) shall be provided for every successful prepaid recharge transaction of Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred) and above. Any successful transaction below Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred) and above Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) would fall under point no 6 of the T&C. Transaction done through Payment gateway (Credit card, debit card and net banking) will not qualify for the aforementioned offer.
8. This Offer shall be valid from November 06, 2015 00:00:01 hrs to November 08, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
9. The recharge voucher shall not be delivered instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
10. The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
11. The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 15th November 2015. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 15th November 2015.
12. When recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the balance, over and above the voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
13. When recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. The expiry date of voucher in this case would remain the same as in the original voucher.
14. In case user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
15. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is equal to the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously
16. In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction
17. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
18. Recharge Voucher will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
19. In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
20. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
21. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
22. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
23. A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge/bill pay transactions per day on the app
24. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Voucher amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
25. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
26. This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
27. In case the voucher has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the voucher amount. The voucher consumed during the recharge transaction will be provided back as a refund voucher into the Shmart! Wallet with the same expiry date of the consumed voucher. In case, the voucher expiry date is within the next 24 hours of the transaction, the refund voucher will have an extended expiry date of 1 week from the day of issuance.
28. A Shmart! Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Shmart! Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Shmart! Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
29. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Shmart! Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Shmart! Wallet account.
30. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
31. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Shmart! Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
32. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.