1) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#RechargeAddict” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) The cashback amount shall be provided for every successful prepaid/postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.100 will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
4) The cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) per transaction.
5) Cashback is incremental in nature and is subject to the below slab, based on the incremental recharges
|% Cashback||Minimum Recharge Amount||Maximum Cashback/Transaction|
6) The cashback counter is on a daily basis. E.g. - In case a customer does three recharges on day-1 and falls under the 30% cashback bracket on 3rd recharge; if he/she does a recharge transaction on day-2, 10% cashback will be given on the first recharge (and not 40% as a continuation from last day)
7) The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8) This Offer shall be valid from September 14, 2015 17:00:00 hrs to September 20, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
9) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
10) Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
11) In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
12) Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred).
13) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
14) The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
15) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
16) A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app
17) In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
18) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
19) This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
20) In case the cashback has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the cashback amount.
21) The cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart! Wallet.
22) A Shmart! Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Shmart! Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Shmart! Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
23) In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Shmart! Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Shmart! Wallet account.
24) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
25) In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Shmart! Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
26) Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.