1) The Cashback is FLAT 5% on every successful transaction amount done through Shmart! Prepaid VISA card only.
2) The Cashback offer is valid for every transaction during the offer period.
3) The Cashback offer is applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart Wallet account.
4) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Prepaid Visa card shall be eligible for the Cashback offer.
Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer. Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
5) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
6) This offer shall be valid from 18th July 2015 to 19th July 2015 (both days inclusive).
7) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer period without any prior notice.
8) The Cashback shall not be made instantly and would be credited only within three working days after completion of the successful transaction.
9) In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be credited in the subsequent calendar month.
10) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
11) This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
12) In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
13)The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart wallet.
14) Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
15) This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.
16) This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and is valid for Indian residents and citizen only with transactions done in India only.
17) In the event of any inconsistency between these Cashback terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
18) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a store/outlet and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the store/outlet.
19) In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to the Cashback offer.
20) Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.