1) The Cashback amount shall be 50% of the recharge transaction amount
2) Cashback is subject to maximum of INR 100 (Rupees Hundred Only) per transaction.
3) This Cashback offer is applicable only on successful prepaid mobile recharges/postpaid bill payments/DTH for a minimum amount of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
4) The cashback offer is valid for 5 (five) transactions per user during the entire offer period. This is with effect from 9th August 2015.
5) The Cashback offer is applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart Wallet account.
6) The offer is eligible only for selected users; user selection will be done by Transerv only.
7) Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transactions conducted through Shmart wallet only.
8) Transactions done through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Cashback offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
9) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart wallet shall be eligible for the Cashback offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer.
10) Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
11) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
12) This offer shall be valid from 6th August 2015 to 13th August 2015 (both days inclusive) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
13) The Cashback shall not be made instant and would be credited only within three working days after completion of the successful transaction.
14) In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
15) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
16) This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
17) In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
18) The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart wallet.
19) Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
20) This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.
21) This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and is valid for Indian residents and citizen only with transactions done in India only.
22) In the event of any inconsistency between these Cashback terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
23) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Operator.
24) In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to the Cashback offer.
25) Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.