1) The Cashback amount shall be Rs. 30 (Rupees Thirty only)
2) The Cashback offer is applicable only for a selected set of Shmart wallet users by “Transerv”.
3) This Cashback offer is applicable only on successful recharge/bill payment.
4) The cashback offer is valid on the first successful transaction only.
5) The Cashback offer is applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart Wallet account.
6) Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transactions conducted through Shmart wallet only.
7) Transactions done through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Cashback offer.
8) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart wallet shall be eligible for the Cashback offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer.
9) Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
10) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
11) This offer shall be valid from 25th July 2015 to 31ST July 2015 (both days inclusive) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer period without any prior notice.
12) The Cashback shall not be made instant and would be credited only within three working days after completion of the successful transaction.
13) In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
14) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
15) This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
16) In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
17) The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart wallet.
18) Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
19) This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.
20) This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and is valid for Indian residents and citizen only with transactions done in India only.
21) In the event of any inconsistency between these Cashback terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
22) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Operator.
23) In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to the Cashback offer.
24) Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.