1) This Cashback offer is applicable only to the first transaction made by a Customer through Facebook merchants of TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”).
2) The cashback shall be is limited to 20% of the final transaction amount of the product or INR 100 (Rupees One Hundred only), whichever is lower.
3) This offer shall be valid from from June 15, 2015 to July 15, 2015 (both days inclusive). TranServ reserves the right to change the offer period and/or terminate the offer at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4) The cashback shall be credited into Shmart Wallet only. The cashback shall be credited within 3 days of the successful completion of transaction.
5) In the event the Customer has reached the wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
6) This Cashback offer is an invite only offer. To participate for the offer, the merchant of TranServ shall provide confirmation via email before the start of the offer transaction.
7) This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and non-transferrable.
8) During the offer period, the merchants of TranServ shall assist in promoting the offer campaign through the Facebook posts (one-time) which will be tracked by TranServ.
9) For customers not registered as Shmart Wallet users, an SMS will be sent to the customers with the download link for downloading the wallet application and upon the Shmart Wallet being registered through the customer, the cashback amount shall be credited into the Shmart Wallet.
10) In the event the customer does not claim the cashback amount through the Shmart Wallet via installing and thereafter registering for the service within 30 (thirty) days of the credit, the amount will be reversed and taken back to Shmart Wallet.
11) All Cashback amount shall be provided to the customer transacting through merchant, only when Shmart Wallet registration is successfully done.
12) Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for this Cashback offer. No cross combination of offer shall be permitted.
13) This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and customers/merchants may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
14) Any participation in this Cashback offer is purely voluntary.
15) This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person/merchant. Customer needs to avail the Cashback amount by logging into Shmart Wallet through their registered mobile number.
16) Only the transactions done in India and in Indian rupees will be eligible for this Cashback offer.
17) In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
18) In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to this Cashback offer.
19) Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.