1. The Cashback shall be 10% of the transaction amount with a maximum cashback limit of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty Only).
2. Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transaction initiated from shmart! collect, Button or Shmart! web front.
3. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! account shall be eligible for the Cashback offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer. Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
4. This Cashback offer shall be valid from Nov 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015 (both days inclusive). TranServ Private Limited ("TranServ") reserves the right to change the offer period without any prior notice.
5. The Cashback shall not be made instant and would be credited only within 48 (forty eight) working hours after completion of the successful transaction.
6. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
7. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
8. This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
9. In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
10. The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart Wallet.
11. Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
12. This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.
13. This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and is valid only for Indian residents and citizens. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between these Cashback terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
15. In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to the Cashback offer.
16. Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.