1. This Cashback offer is applicable only for the first newspaper Bill Payments at TIPTOP.
2. The Cashback amount shall be Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty Only).
3. The Cashback offer is applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart Wallet account.
4. Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transaction done through the collect link provided from TIPTOP.
5. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart Wallet shall be eligible for the Cashback offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Cashback offer. Clubbing of any offer shall not be permitted.
6. This Cashback offer shall be valid from July 3, 2015 to August 3, 2015 (both days inclusive). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer period without any prior notice.
7. The Cashback shall not be made instant and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours after completion of the successful transaction.
8. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
9. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Cashback offer.
10. This Cashback offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
11. In the event of Failed/cancelled/Returned transaction, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of Cashback.
12. The Cashback amount will be directly credited to the Customer’s Shmart Wallet.
13. Any participation of this offer is purely voluntary.
14. This Cashback offer is non-transferrable to any other person.
15. This Cashback offer is non-negotiable and is valid only for Indian residents and citizens. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Cashback offer.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Cashback terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
17. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between TIPTOP and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by TIPTOP.
18. In addition to the above, the terms and conditions of the regular Shmart Wallet services shall also be applicable to the Cashback offer.
19. Any disputes arising out of this Cashback offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.